My Mind Journey; Travel Writing Scholarship

 
I imagine if I had lost somewhere I had never seen before. What should I do first? First of all I would look for someone to ask. Since there is no place in this world an unoccupied - if you do not believe please check your own. If no one else, at least you are there, because you are human, right? That's what I can imagine if it was in Turkey.

I have never been there, but I can imagine how hard all at once magnificent life Jalaluddin ar-Rumi. Seeing the remains of pieces of Noah's boat. Sunbathing on the coast of Izmir. Looking closely the River Euphrates and Tigris that had become the center of world civilization. Prayers at the mosque Selimiye, Edirne. Or enjoy fresh splashes of manavgat waterfall . Hmm, very impressive.

I Just Imagine. I was walking down a street in Istambul while enjoying the "rush" of people there. Suddenly all my pocket money stolen by unknown person. I can't go back to the hotel and got lost in the city. In my confusion, I asked a girl about this 'confusing' town. After a long chat, she agreed to drive me back to the hotel. We exchanged business cards and smiles spread with each other. a simple story that I will never forget.

It's My Mind Story. How About You?

0 komentar: